Dr. Chhoda analyzes a recent press conference by the President where the President discusses:
– recent executive actions
– have there been discussions between the administration and Democrats?
– how fast will states be able to execute the $400/week in the ‘lost wages assistance’ program
US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, a key White House negotiator said “Have spoken to several Democrats (not Schumer or Speaker Pelosi), happy to meet them anytime.
We also explore important comments from Vice President Pence on Lou Dobbs tonight, on Fox Business. Some comments from the Vice President:
– Unemployment insurance benefits should be implemented immediately
– State Governors want Congress to act, we want more support for families
– Schools must reopen
– Governors are anxious to get money, we’ll do it quickly
– We have to get our kids back to school
Do you want direct, breaking news alerts from Ignition Time? Get your cell phone out and from your cell phone, send an SMS:
TEXT IGNITION TO 70000
TEXT TIME TO 70000
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VIA TEXT, ACCEPT OUR DISCLAIMER & RECONFIRM YOUR EMAIL to get breaking news alerts that are fair and balanced. Opt out at any time.
Managing your Money Crash Course
Unemployment Benefits Crash Course
President Trump holds briefing as lawmakers clash over pandemic relief bill — 8/10/2020
Vice President Pence blasts Democrats for stalling pandemic relief to ‘advance’ political agenda