In a 2004 interview, President Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer: “In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat”
“It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn’t be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats…But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we’ve had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.”
In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that “I identify with some things as a Democrat.”
EVOLUTION OF THE PRESIDENT’S POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS
President Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times.
– In 1999, President Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York.
– In August 2001, President Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic.
– In September 2009, President Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party.
– In December 2011, President Trump changed to “no party affiliation” (independent).
– In April 2012, President Trump again returned to the Republican Party.
Joe Biden has been a member of the Democratic Party, he served as a United States Senator for Delaware from 1973 to 2009.
Biden is the Democratic presidential nominee for the 2020 election, running against the incumbent, Donald Trump.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
0:00 The President’s Political Affiliations
1:55 Wolf Blitzer’s Interesting Interview with the President
4:09 A Pretty Bad Disaster with Republicans
5:45 The Evolution of the President
✅ ✅ ✅ What To Do Next ✅ ✅ ✅
1. Do you want direct, breaking news alerts from Ignition Time? Get your cell phone out and from your cell phone, send an SMS:
TEXT IGNITION TO 70000
TEXT TIME TO 70000
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VIA TEXT, ACCEPT OUR DISCLAIMER & RECONFIRM YOUR EMAIL to get breaking news alerts that are fair and balanced.
Opt out of email or SMS alerts at any time.
3. Bookmark our channel so you never miss a single video, and no more waiting for notifications – visit our channel to see the latest videos.
LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW & PARTICIPATE IN OUR COMMUNITY! Click LIKE / SUBSCRIBE / SHARE so you get updates and alerts from our channel.
Thank you for making our channel the FASTEST GROWING channel on current affairs and personal finance!
MONEY – MAKE IT, SAVE IT, GROW IT
ECONOMY & CURRENT AFFAIRS
POLITICS & IMPORTANT ALERTS