Right now, everyone is talking about stimulus checks and unemployment benefits, but one day, all this talk will end, and we’ll move on and start to live our lives.
In this training video, I explore what our behavior will look like after we get through this crisis. Please note that this is personal opinion only. I believe we will behave and think differently in the future. Behavioral psychology and behavioral economics will profoundly change the way we see the world, how we live and the decisions we make. Most of these things will be for the better. Whether I’m right or wrong, one thing is for sure. Things are never going to be the same.
1. When this whole crisis will definitively behind us (when we can return to some semblance of normalcy)
2. Why this current situation will start to dissipate in waves across America.
3. What I think the new normal after this crisis.
4. A spotlight on wealth disparity between the rich and the poor.
5. There will be a much greater focus on research, federal and state government response systems and public health education.