– The problem solver’s caucus bill was rejected by the Democrats yesterday
– The GOP skinny bill didn’t gain any traction
– Executive order are inherently limited in their impact
This morning, the President made an announcement on Twitter.
The words that matter are:
“Go for the much higher numbers, Republicans, it all comes back to the USA anyway (one way or another!)”
This is a signal from the President to his negotiators (US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows) to get back to the table with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to make a BIGGER deal.
We can expect more news and announcements shortly as the two sides get back to their negotiations shortly.
Someone had to budge, like I had predicted.
I’ll report further news as it happens.
✅ ✅ ✅ What To Do Next ✅ ✅ ✅
1. Do you want direct, breaking news alerts from Ignition Time? Get your cell phone out and from your cell phone, send an SMS:
TEXT IGNITION TO 70000
TEXT TIME TO 70000
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VIA TEXT, ACCEPT OUR DISCLAIMER & RECONFIRM YOUR EMAIL to get breaking news alerts that are fair and balanced.
Opt out of email or SMS alerts at any time.
3. Bookmark our channel so you never miss a single video, and no more waiting for notifications – visit our channel to see the latest videos.
LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW & PARTICIPATE IN OUR COMMUNITY! Click LIKE / SUBSCRIBE / SHARE so you get updates and alerts from our channel.
Thank you for making our channel the FASTEST GROWING channel on current affairs and personal finance!
MONEY – MAKE IT, SAVE IT, GROW IT
ECONOMY & CURRENT AFFAIRS
POLITICS & IMPORTANT ALERTS