In this training video, Dr. Nitin Chhoda gives you 5 things to do when you’re out of work and bills are piling up. Please watch this video along with FIVE WAYS to Lower Rent, Slash Credit Card & Car Loan Payments During this Crisis.
This video training is designed to ease your financial burden during these trying times. Grab a pain and take notes as you watch this. Hopefully, one or more of these ideas will be useful to you, or someone you know. If this is useful, please help spread the word here on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit.
Summary of the 5 things discussed in this video training:
1. Make sure you are applying for all available benefits.
2. Make a budget and trim unnecessary expenses.
3. Proactively reach out to all creditors.
4. Protect your identity and prevent fraud.
5. Tap into emergency funds including IRAs and credit cards as a last resort.
Check out the other video trainings in the “Managing your Money Crash Course” and links in the description for answers to your most frequently asked questions about managing your money.
I look forward to your thoughts! Thank you for being a part of our rapidly growing community.