In this video, Dr. Chhoda highlights the stark contrast about the CRITICAL subject of stimulus relief, which indicates shifting priorities within the administration as we head into the heart of the November 2020 election.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
0:00 The New Phase of Stimulus Negotiations
2:12 Root of the Disagreement between White House/ GOP & Democrats
4:13 White House Steps up Public Pressure on Democrats
6:13 Contrasting Point of View from Larry Kudlow
8:58 The Three Possibilities for Future Stimulus
KEY COMMENTS FROM US TREASURY SECRETARY STEVEN MNUCHIN
PARTS OF THE ECONOMY NEED MORE WORK, MANY AREAS OF AGREEMENT, AVAILABLE TO NEGOTIATE ANYTIME
– The bill clearly had components that are supporting kids and jobs and small businesses.
– There are clearly parts of the economy that need more work.
– The President and I want to have more support to help those American businesses that have been impacted by this.
– There are many areas of this where there is an agreement between the Democrats and the Republicans.
– In some of the areas we do have differences on the amount. But I will continue to work on this. I’ve told the speaker I’m available any time to negotiate no conditions and we look forward.
KEY COMMENTS FROM WHITE HOUSE SENIOR ECONOMIC ADVISOR LARRY KUDLOW
ECONOMIC RECOVERY DOES NOT HINGE ON THIS BILL, BUT IT WOULD HELP, SO WHY NOT DO IT?
– There is going to be a shift towards a continuing resolution (CR) to keep the government open
– There will be discussions for future stimulus money if people want to discuss
– There are things both sides agree on
– I don’t think the recovery hinges on this bill, the reality is it would help, so I don’t understand the logic, why not do it?
✅ ✅ ✅ What To Do Next ✅ ✅ ✅
1. Do you want direct, breaking news alerts from Ignition Time? Get your cell phone out and from your cell phone, send an SMS:
TEXT IGNITION TO 70000
TEXT TIME TO 70000
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VIA TEXT, ACCEPT OUR DISCLAIMER & RECONFIRM YOUR EMAIL to get breaking news alerts that are fair and balanced.
Opt out of email or SMS alerts at any time.
3. Bookmark our channel so you never miss a single video, and no more waiting for notifications – visit our channel to see the latest videos.