Dr. Chhoda explores the harsh reality about stimulus checks, and how we can re-engineer our approach towards money in the future (post pandemic) world.
The bottom line – Money should work for you, you should not work for money – and this is something that will be explored in more detail in the following playlists:
– The Financial Freedom series on the Ignition Time channel
– The Managing Your Money Playlist on the Ignition Time channel
TABLE OF CONTENTS
0:00 The harsh reality about stimulus checks
2:10 The difference between someone who is dependent and independent on stimulus
5:33 Re-engineering our fundamental approach towards money
✅ ✅ ✅ What To Do Next ✅ ✅ ✅
1. Do you want direct, breaking news alerts from Ignition Time? Get your cell phone out and from your cell phone, send an SMS:
TEXT IGNITION TO 70000
TEXT TIME TO 70000
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VIA TEXT, ACCEPT OUR DISCLAIMER & RECONFIRM YOUR EMAIL to get breaking news alerts that are fair and balanced.
2. Get on our email list for email alerts:
Opt out of email or SMS alerts at any time.
3. Bookmark our channel so you never miss a single video, and no more waiting for notifications – visit our channel to see the latest videos.
4. Follow us on Instagram for exclusive content only on Instagram!
MONEY – MAKE IT, SAVE IT, GROW IT
Managing your Money Crash Course
ECONOMY & CURRENT AFFAIRS
Unemployment Benefits Crash Course
POLITICS & IMPORTANT ALERTS