Dr. Chhoda explores the TWO BIG reasons why unemployment benefit payments are being delayed during the pandemic.
1. Your state is overwhelmed with hundreds of thousands, potentially millions of unemployment benefit applications
2. Your UI application has been ‘flagged’ for a discrepancy, potentially related to the reason for your job loss.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
0.00 Unemployment benefit payments are delayed – the real life impact
1:40 The TWO common reasons for unemployment benefit delays
3:20 The pressure on the administrators of the unemployment benefit system
6:01 Why unemployment benefit applications get flagged and end up in ‘neverland’
8:10 Why beneficiaries of unemployment benefits are ‘customers’ not ‘criminals’
✅ ✅ ✅ What To Do Next ✅ ✅ ✅
1. Do you want direct, breaking news alerts from Ignition Time? Get your cell phone out and from your cell phone, send an SMS:
TEXT IGNITION TO 70000
TEXT TIME TO 70000
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VIA TEXT, ACCEPT OUR DISCLAIMER & RECONFIRM YOUR EMAIL to get breaking news alerts that are fair and balanced.
2. Get on our email list for email alerts:
Opt out of email or SMS alerts at any time.
3. Bookmark our channel so you never miss a single video, and no more waiting for notifications – visit our channel to see the latest videos.
4. Follow us on Instagram for exclusive content only on Instagram!
MONEY – MAKE IT, SAVE IT, GROW IT
Managing your Money Crash Course
ECONOMY & CURRENT AFFAIRS
Unemployment Benefits Crash Course
POLITICS & IMPORTANT ALERTS